The most important services and achievements of the Department:
It has provided many services and work to serve the local community and the public and private institutions which include the following:
1. Tests: The department has conducted tests for many private and public projects in the city of Hebron and the surrounding villages and these tests include concrete, base-course, asphalt, stone, tiles, and bricks
• Royal Company - Concrete testing..
• Popular Committee for the services of Al Fawwar camp - solid concrete. testing
• Al-Estiqama Company for Stone & Marble – testing of building Stone.
• Delta Company - site density tests and base-course quality testing.
• Al-Firdous Company – base-course quality testing.
• Al Qawasmi Jewelry Company - Concrete testing.
• Al-Loaloa Office – Testing of Concrete and solid concrete and testing of building iron, bricks and tiles.
• Municipality of Dura - solid concrete testing.
• Lord Company - Concrete testing.
• Al-Ayaydeh Contracting Company - Concrete and iron testing.
• Palestine Standard Institution- Concrete and solid concrete testing.
• Tafouh Municipality - Asphalt Testing.
• Testing of concrete and solid concrete, and also iron, bricks and tiles testing for individual members of the community.
2. Preparing construction reports: many construction reports, redesign and construction calculations have been prepared for many sites which include:
• Redesigning and adding a floor to Al-Aqsa Martyrs Girls’ School - Dura Municipality.
• Redesigning and adding a floor to Dura Martyrs School - Municipality of Dura.
• Redesigning and adding a floor to Omar Ibn Abdel Aziz School in Beit Ainoun - Municipality of Seir.
• Redesigning and adding a floor to Khursa Girls’ Secondary School - Khursa Village Council.
• Redesigning and adding floors to Al-Jalajel Girls’ Elementary School after conducting a loading test for the school and conducting solid concrete tests – Parents’ Council in Jalajel.
• Preparation of a construction report for Al Majd Elementary Mixed School - Dura Municipality
• Structural design for multiple private buildings.
3. The University Buildings: Since its inception, the Department has continued to equip and supervise the construction of university buildings.
- Follow-up supervision and making the necessary tests for building B + Wadi Al-Hariya - Department of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Vehicles Testing Center.
- Follow-up the various construction testing of Building C - Wadi Al-Hariya Building - Civil and Architectural Engineering.
- Follow-up the construction testing of Building B +- College of Applied Sciences and Architectural Engineering.
- Follow-up construction testing of Building A +, Stone and Marble Building and College of Applied Professions.
- Follow-up construction testing for building two additional floors above Building C.
4. Licensing of the University Buildings: The Department has continued to prepare the cadastral plans required for licensing applications for the various university buildings.