Towards a Science, Technology, and Innovation Global University by the year 2016.
- To graduate qualified labor forces able to make a positive change and fulfill the needs and requirements of the community in scientific, technological, and research fields.
- To provide innovative ideas and solutions.
- To strengthen the role of the scientific research and development in accomplishing sustainable and substantial national growth.
- To attract qualified and ranked human resources.
- To reform the university environment and atmosphere.
- Assuring quality in academic programs.
- Assuring quality in administrative issues.
- Encouraging the scientific research.
- Communicating efficiently with local community.
- Achieving full financial self – dependency.
- Enhancing the university atmosphere and the extracurricular activities.