Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop administrative forms, reports and financial documents of the project in Arabic and English.
- Follow-up all procurement and financial issues related to the project in accordance with the project procurement procedures and guidelines.
- Schedule, attend, and document meetings related to all project activities.
- Assist in preparing specifications for equipment to be purchased.
- Follow up and document receiving and installing equipment.
- Follow up technical reports regarding the purchased equipment.
- Follow up with GT in preparing terms of references for hiring project consultants.
- Participate in creating communication channels with local private sector towards cooperation, and communications in implementing shared activities of the project.
- Participate in preparing work plans for cooperation with the private sector and assisting in their implementation.
- Participate in the planning and coordination of student activities and projects.
- Assist the director of the project in program administration.
- Assist the director of the project in writing the quarterly progress reports and any other reports requested by PPU and GT.
A bachelor degree in project management, business administration, entrepreneurship or any related field