Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing the training environment for the students and faculties.
- Work closely with the trainees in their training and projects and provide guidance to them.
- Supervise the trainees in their projects.
- Understand open source projects and work with the trainees to understand them and prepare them for contribution.
- Assist the senior software engineer in his daily tasks.
Qualifications and skills:
- A (B.Sc.)degree inComputer Science, Computer Engineering, or IT.
- Minimum of oneyearof experiencein software engineering and software development.
- Knowledge in object oriented programming.
- Good knowledge in relational database systems.
- Familiarwith in XML and JSON.
- Familiar with open source term.
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git.
Place of work
The Junior Software Engineerwill work atPPU campus of Wadi Al-Hareyya.
The duration of the assignment is 20 months.The consultant shall work 8 hours per day 5 days per week.
Time Based contract.